For Fiber Artists
The L.A. Quilt Show & Fiber Art Fest at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles is different from other exhibits. The Fiber Fest is a chance for you to see your favorite pieces displayed in a public venue, inspiring attendees of all ages and artistic levels. All styles of fiber arts, from knitting to crochet, felting, needle works, spinning and weaving are welcome. The show is being curated by fiber artists and enthusiasts committed to creating a gallery-style setting as special as your creations.
In addition to the exhibit, there will be an array of vendors to browse along with CRAFTED's handmade arts & crafts marketplace to shop. There will also be classes to take and speakers to enjoy. Here are some pictures from last year to inspire you.
Rules and guidelines | Functional Fiber Art Award
- Your piece must be significantly handmade by the entrant.
- Your piece must be of a size we can easily display (e.g. on a pedestal, table or wall, etc. and typically within 15' in all directions and 50 lbs.)
- The show entry form is intended to be for individuals. We have special offers for guilds and groups that wish to participate or exhibit a shared project. See this page or email us for more information.
- Jury decisions regarding entry selections and awards are final.
- All entrants will receive one complimentary admission to the show for each paid entry. Additional tickets can be purchased here.
- Entries must be delivered to CRAFTED on or before August 7, 2016 in order to be displayed. Entries can be delivered in person on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. or shipped to CRAFTED, 112 E 22nd Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.